A combination of advertisement and editorial, an advertorial is an advertisement that looks like editorial content.
• Provides subjective information controlled and paid for by the advertiser.
• Are the reason publications exist, because they exist to make a profit.
• Content includes the articles and stories that entice people to buy and read publications.
• Is controlled by the publication editor.
• Controlled by both advertiser and editor.
• Paid for by the advertiser.
Sometimes at the top of an advertorial you’ll see advertisement or advertorial or contributed by or exclusive or special report. That’s how the editor distinguishes editorial content from the advertorial.
Discover how advertorials increase your sales by emailing ace at adace dot ca or calling 1-888-250-5871